306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: mrs browns boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bbc1 9.30.
Big Grin yes!
oh feckin yes..
f*ck yes!!!!
Havnt told my mrs this as she loves it...

I find it kind of not funny and a little boring!
It's shit.
Im with kent and tom on this one, it has its funny moments but its very old fashion comedy, all been done before! Yawn!
Think its OK, Dont get the hype though and I'm a lover of old school comedy.
Yeah I prefer old school comedy usually. But 'comedy' implies that the show should actually be funny.... :S Tongue
"Press any key to continue.... Where's the any key"

Old!!!!

Homer did that years ago.
I dont understand it. Its just not funny and I find it one of the worst things on TV. D: sorry!
I find it horse shit
haters gonna hate.
I love it and love the fact that they balls it up all the time,
The best bits is when they make mistakes
I love the mistakes.

"what are you doing here"
"it says so in the script" hahahhahah

Tbh it's the accent that makes me crack up
It's ok. I watch it with the mrs as she loves it. Just havnt got the heart to tell her I don't think it's as funny as they make out!
There's much better comedies out there.
Two pints of larger was virtually the same but better.
I watched it tonight for the first time and found it hilarious
series 1 was funny, series 2 just didnt do anything for me at all. my mate bought the live version. which was practically the same as series 1.
Bottom i think was more funny,
(22-01-2013, 05:36 AM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]series 1 was funny, series 2 just didnt do anything for me at all. my mate bought the live version. which was practically the same as series 1.
Bottom i think was more funny,
Bottom is absolute class. Doesnt matter how many times you see it it always makes me piss.
^agreed.......remember the Gas man episode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLvS_w9gy8g
Bottom? Another one that isn't funny.... Confused
(22-01-2013, 08:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Bottom? Another one that isn't funny.... Confused

tom, i think you need to watch a bit Rab C nessbit, as i can see him been you in 30 years time Tongue
also bottom is an ultra classic! the two live shows had me in stitches! just like the tv series.
have the cattle prod scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KyM193K_o
Personally I think this is the biggest pile of wank on TV ATM
Its barely funny at best IMO
(22-01-2013, 02:10 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2013, 08:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Bottom? Another one that isn't funny.... Confused

tom, i think you need to watch a bit Rab C nessbit, as i can see him been you in 30 years time Tongue
also bottom is an ultra classic! the two live shows had me in stitches! just like the tv series.
have the cattle prod scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KyM193K_o

Rab C Nesbitt isn't funny either..... Dont they show proper comedies up North? Tongue
ok tom what would you call a funny comedy? but then gain you seem the type of guy to like larren and hardy.
(22-01-2013, 07:17 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]ok tom what would you call a funny comedy? but then gain you seem the type of guy to like larren and hardy.

Toms idea of comedy is Eastenders. Dread to think his idea of a drama.
(22-01-2013, 07:46 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2013, 07:17 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]ok tom what would you call a funny comedy? but then gain you seem the type of guy to like larren and hardy.

Toms idea of comedy is Eastenders. Dread to think his idea of a drama.

his idea of drama would be the simpsons
Lol...the people attempting to act in eastenders is usually pretty funny tbf........ Tongue

Nah I like things like Miranda, My Family, Only Fools, Green Green Grass, outnumbered - basically anything on comedy gold (dont think its still called that though). Or comedy panel shows like room 101 or Qi and stuff like that. But I'd rather watch stand up stuff tbh, live at the apollo etc......

Hate mrs browns boys, red dwarf, bottom, men behaving badly and also pretty much any american comedy (family guy, american dad, friends, etc)
Family guy is alright but it does have some crap episodes. Red dwarf is alright but i dont always get it. men behaving badly i like!
you wouldn't have liked The Young Ones then Tom..........

Red Dwarf is classic
Pages: 1 2