306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bonnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a cheap bonnet. Doesn't have to be perfect. Just asking for phase 2-3 bonnet with badge.
Cheap as possible as close to Nottingham as possible.
What you need a bonnet for pal?
Pick up from wakefield you can have it for nowt. Provence blue no dents but a largish stone chip on the front left
Got a China ph3 bonnet here @ £20 but you're no where near unfortunately.
(21-01-2013, 04:21 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]What you need a bonnet for pal?

Got to get rid of the dturbo and I need a bonnet for it Becuase it's got my smooth bonnet on.

Thank Kyle and dan but as said needs to be as close as possible Smile
(21-01-2013, 05:04 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 04:21 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]What you need a bonnet for pal?

Got to get rid of the dturbo and I need a bonnet for it Becuase it's got my smooth bonnet on.

Thank Kyle and dan but as said needs to be as close as possible Smile

What you doin with it scrap?
Put it on eBay see what it fetches. If it gets £200 I'm happy Smile
I have a Diablo phase3 mate few dents nothink major I don't think £10 with out badge or £15 with Wink
(21-01-2013, 05:15 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Put it on eBay see what it fetches. If it gets £200 I'm happy Smile
by the time you've bought and fetched a bonnet you may as well Scrap it or break it for bits
(21-01-2013, 05:17 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Diablo phase3 mate few dents nothink major I don't think £10 with out badge or £15 with Wink

Where are you mate. Don't fancy traveling

(21-01-2013, 05:18 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 05:15 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Put it on eBay see what it fetches. If it gets £200 I'm happy Smile
by the time you've bought and fetched a bonnet you may as well Scrap it or break it for bits

Maybe so. But you never know always worth a try.
Please dont duplicate my car tho dude, thst would honestly ruin my life! Lol
Smooth moonstone with silver aidels is mine biatch!!!
Mint condition provence blue one in my local scrappers. Yours for probably £15!
I got a China one mate. My old one. Small dent but what do ya want for feck all. Can drop it off at weekend.
(21-01-2013, 06:38 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]I got a China one mate. My old one. Small dent but what do ya want for feck all. Can drop it off at weekend.

Yeah ok dude ill give you the silver rear bumper I have lying around in exchange dude Smile. If that's ok of course?
If I saw this earlier, I had a blaze bonnet here if you was willing to travel to me you could have it..

Sold it 2 hours ago :/
(21-01-2013, 07:34 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]If I saw this earlier, I had a blaze bonnet here if you was willing to travel to me you could have it..

Sold it 2 hours ago :/

Never mind mate. Like I say not fused on perfection as to me the cars scrap anyway so if it fetches a little more than scrap value I'm happy Smile. It has a bit of mot left so gotta be worth something to someone Smile.
(21-01-2013, 06:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 06:38 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]I got a China one mate. My old one. Small dent but what do ya want for feck all. Can drop it off at weekend.

Yeah ok dude ill give you the silver rear bumper I have lying around in exchange dude Smile. If that's ok of course?

sounds cool with me mate. its got a small dent in it. not to bad though.
hand on a min. shit mate, it hasnt got the badge. i sold it cause i was gonna smooth it. get one from scrappers. up to you bob if you want it
(21-01-2013, 08:28 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 06:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

That's fine mate. As I say it's just to replace my smooth bonnet. Will be sprayed black just to look presentable Smile
edited my last post mate.
(21-01-2013, 08:30 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 08:28 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 06:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah ok dude ill give you the silver rear bumper I have lying around in exchange dude Smile. If that's ok of course?

That's fine mate. As I say it's just to replace my smooth bonnet. Will be sprayed black just to look presentable Smile

What you got left from the old motor then dude?
(21-01-2013, 08:30 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]edited my last post mate.

Yeah that's still fine mate. Smile.
Still got quite a bit from old hdi mate. If you need anything just ask. Smile.
I dont really need anything tbh just you might have some stuff I want! Lol
(21-01-2013, 08:58 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]I dont really need anything tbh just you might have some stuff I want! Lol

Anything you want then? I still have most stuff. Just keeping my front and rear bumper so when I smooth them they're easier to paint.
(21-01-2013, 08:51 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

t2 and a bosch?
(21-01-2013, 09:09 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 08:58 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]I dont really need anything tbh just you might have some stuff I want! Lol

Anything you want then? I still have most stuff. Just keeping my front and rear bumper so when I smooth them they're easier to paint.

They were the first things I was gonna ask about! Lol
Is the for sale thread still up to date?
(21-01-2013, 09:11 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 08:51 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

t2 and a bosch?

I have a Bosch fuel pump. But it won't fit a td!

I think it's up to date. Smile just have. Gander and if there's anything you want just say.
Still want that spare centre cap! Lol
If my modworks you can have one back
(21-01-2013, 09:44 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Still want that spare centre cap! Lol

Why what you planning?
(21-01-2013, 09:56 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2013, 09:44 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Still want that spare centre cap! Lol

Why what you planning?

Im smoothing the cone off arent I.
Just darent hack one of mine up if cos if I ruin it im screwed.

Plus at least our wheels will be a bit different. Smile
Yeah but I may need it in its orignal condition. :/
Pages: 1 2