306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: THANK YOU Fooby and Scott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thought id post this thread as we dont have a thanks button yet so everyone can say thanks for what youve done for all of us.

Thank You for making a forum that works, that has a great atmosphere, great layout, great people and is already even after only 2 hours full of so many threads that I just cant keep up.

I know youve given up alot of time for this in the last couple of days so thank you soooooooo much.

Chris
Complete WIN. Fooby Is the internet. Give it a few weeks and we need stickers btw B-)
Still along way to go but good on you guys for doing this. Top work!
Dan! Wrote:Complete WIN. Fooby Is the internet. Give it a few weeks and we need stickers btw B-)

Needs m0ar stickorrrz.
So much potential...

They obviously live for the 306 !

Thanks guys Wink
this is epic.

from the last couple of hours ive seen how much work has gone into this forum

im sat here with fooby and feck me, i have no idea what half the stuff thats going on lol
excellent site lads well done
As above really

But foobs it's a forum you can't fix it with pooowwweeerrrr just like you can't take a spoiler off with pooowwweeerrrr ha ha

Not without breaking glass anyways :?
Awesome effort. I dont think this will take over pugnet unless it closes but its a brilliant layout and quick. Well atm anyway lol. Wonder how many times this will die though.
talk about negativity ash
ditto - awesome job peeps! as mentioned, few little tweeks to make, not to compare it to any other "forum" but there is some nice "layouts" on some "other" forums................. dot dot dot.... wink..
Thanking you....
thankyou matthew for making the logo
hahaha thanks Jonny, actually shat my pants when it went bang.

Basher:

Its not about taking over pugnet, its not a competition. Its about doing what we feel is right for the community and for the users in general. Our approach is so significantly different to the suggestions we and other members made, we decided to make our own forum and go our own way.

We dont want pugnet to close, we want the community to decide how things move forward, if that's not with us then so be it. But we feel strongly about the direction we want to take

In terms of our uptime vs theywhoshallnotbenamed, again its not a compeition, but this site has compitient and technical owners, so hopefully the only downtime we will see is me granting admin rights to everyone on the forum, or making a fail http redirect to /forum/forum/forum/forum/forum/forum/forum/forum/forum Big Grin
Ash 306 Wrote:Awesome effort. I dont think this will take over pugnet unless it closes but its a brilliant layout and quick. Well atm anyway lol. Wonder how many times this will die though.
Thanks Ash. Glad to hear you like the layout and speed of the site Smile That's cool though, feel free to use either site. As Adam said it's not a competition and we don't view it as such.

In terms of the site dying, we have a number of solutions to prevent this which are being put in place, but considering we've had nearly 60 members sign up and over 700 posts in the last 3 hours, along with around 30 people in the chatbox constantly, the server load hasn't gone over 0.1...and that's the minute average too.

We have already put a lot of time into this site and will continue to do so to get things working in the best way possible. If you have any suggestions please feel free to add them in the feedback section, and we'll let you know if it's something we're already working on or we're planning on implementing.
Thankyou please
also would like to say cheers Big Grin

Its been up hours and i already prefer it, layout is so much nicer, everything is clearer, beaming with life and activity, just needs stickers now Big Grin

What the hell's theywhoshallnotbenamed?
Loving this, thanks for setting all this up lads.

layout is a lot better. threads are building up nice.

Hope we can get some good info back on this, there are plenty of knowledgeable people so im sure we will Smile
think most of the information will be here soon enough. there is alot of knowledgable people on here as said. all i can say is the diesel section will be over run as per haha
Seems to run nice and smooth, quick also, it running a bosch? Smile
Danny2009 Wrote:Loving this, thanks for setting all this up lads.

layout is a lot better. threads are building up nice.

Hope we can get some good info back on this, there are plenty of knowledgeable people so im sure we will Smile
We were planning on writing up new guides and getting it all properly organised before launching, but moved it ahead by a week or so. We will be adding it in the near future once we've sorted a few minor issues Smile

You're all very welcome though, we're really glad everyone's liking it so much!
nice work lads Smile

just out of interest, now foobys a mod, what happens if the forum goes down and theres a swarm of bees around the server?. . .
Cheers guys Big Grin
sweeney1987 Wrote:nice work lads Smile

just out of interest, now foobys a mod, what happens if the forum goes down and theres a swarm of bees around the server?. . .

f*cking lol if there was a rep button you would be repped.

oh and thats why scotts around
Fooby breaks the forum, I fix it. Scott breaks the server, Fooby fixes it.

You are so repped once we has the power

if there is a swarm of bee's in our secure datacenter they are welcome to my face :p
Fooby Wrote:

if there is a swarm of bee's in our secure datacenter they are welcome to my face :p

I vote Dumdum gets the bee suit out and sorts them all out
I shall stand guard knowing that their stingers are not long enough to penetrate my silky thick fur
Dum-Dum Wrote:I shall stand guard knowing that their stingers are not long enough to penetrate my silky thick fur

Actually laughed out loud, your costume MADE the meet for me
Pages: 1 2