OREO (bash)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OREO (bash)
So after selling my car to dum dum on here (without really wanting to get rid of it) I needed a new car for myself. I did consider buying something newer but i couldnt do it after the love i had for my 2.1 estate. Then the estate that i had to give to my wife as i wrote off her daily. So a Plan was hatched to get a 306 estate with lowish miles on with working AC for a reasonable amount of money. After watching one on ebay for a while i decided i would have a cheeky bid as i had spoken to the bloke a few times and shown interest. Put a max bid in of £750 and got it for the starting bid of £400 with no other bids and a years ticket on it and 117,000 miles on the clock. 

So the look around to see what i had bought blind began. First a good look round to find the standard issue. P bushs gone. Its also had a rear axle bush knocking. But apart from that there was nothing wrong. So i set about getting those done and getting the cambelt kit, service kit on. Next was the aircon, this was a must for this build!! I worked the magic of nitrogen at work to find the leak and it turned out to be a condenser. replaced the condensor leak checked and gassed now i have ice cold AC. 

So thats where it is now. However this is me so im not going to stop and accidently bought a full intercooler kit for this the other day in a moment of weakness although i am saving for my own project car. So i daresay at some point that will go on. 

comments thoughts are welcome.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yay, another green one. The colour has hugely grown on me.
Thanks given by:
Air con is for pussies lol
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2017, 03:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Air con is for pussies lol

Says only those who dont have A/C...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice work
I thought working ac on a 306 was a myth, still not sure i believe it....
Thanks given by:
I really fancied a venetian green estate when I was looking for one.

Surely you must be a contender for this year's award for most cars in a year
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2017, 08:12 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I really fancied a venetian green estate when I was looking for one.

Surely you must be a contender for this year's award for most cars in a year

lol you guys dont really know the amount of cars i actually go through. ive only had two this year. the other ones are my wifes. ive had dum dums car and this one. this one is not going anywhere same as the estate i used to own is nowmy wifes. that is also not going anywhere.

so far since september last year ive had the one dum dum has now and this thats itnotmany really.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
You could of had mine last year, I was waiting for you to offer me £100/150 but you never did, I'm glad you didn't as I'm using it again
Thanks given by:
Is it venetian or sherwood..? Lovely colour either way, like allye says, the colour grows on you. Looks like a solid base for some bash-spec love.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(08-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Poodle Wrote: Is it venetian or sherwood..? Lovely colour either way, like allye says, the colour grows on you. Looks like a solid base for some bash-spec love.

It's a ph3 so it must be Sherwood not to mention Vietnein is alot more yellow/brown.
Thanks given by:
Is it 100% sherwood? I never got around to ordering paint because I couldn't work it out, the colour is weird because photos online aren't accurate/
Thanks given by:
its green
Thanks given by:
doesn't look venetian to me Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So not a lot has happened with this really apart from the fact its faultless daily. Got a few "plans" for it but its gonna be a while. However i bought some brakes for it [Image: 1029892af58fc97d3c2f10f7395040a0.jpg]
Theyre off the gti6 as i have a set laying about. New brake hoses as well as they need soing anyhow. Plan to lower it at the same time. Still currently deciding on how low/comfy i want it. Also car has been cleaned for Cars on the green this weekend. Which is nice to do as its been a while since ive cleaned cars like this. My friend 3 stage polished it for me as i helped with a clutch of his. Pictures [Image: dd5d4e5a526e19b2b4f6961c00abb7da.jpg][Image: 3393f82a52c514003f6673b11a0dad7a.jpg][Image: ec83797e147da7cc6b9f7a19bce24d99.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nicee one m9!!1

My car is going to look matt next to this
Thanks given by:
looks really well polished mate, i like the colour Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Looks great. Can't wait to see it on stand.
Thanks given by:
New brakes. [Image: d07b70ab0d7b0e3d726057719f1f88eb.jpg]

Can anyone guess whos brakes these used to be?
Thanks given by:
Gotta be dum dum
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2017, 03:12 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Gotta be dum dum

No. His no longer an active member unfortunatly the guy i bought this from
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2017, 05:34 PM)Doseph Wrote: Nice work
I thought working ac on a 306 was a myth, still not sure i believe it....

it's not a myth, more like exploring in the jungle to find one
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
toms309?
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2017, 04:48 PM)Eeyore Wrote: toms309?

very close
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2017, 05:29 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:

very close

Toms106?
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2017, 06:11 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(27-06-2017, 05:29 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:

very close

Toms106?

I can see this going on a while. Yes they were toms306 brakes that he had on his hdi dturbo then my cousin had them then i stripped the car and they were just lying about in the workshop.
Thanks given by:
[Image: c68e63762dd1a22cc2c5d37088aa822f.jpg] so not really much to say on this recently. Apart from that it made it to fcs and back no issues and continues to be faultless. Everything works fine still. The brembo front discs were absolute crap though. Warped within a week or two. So i pulled them off and moaned to euro car parts who replaced them with what i originally orderd which were pagid discs. Which are now fine. Im currently torn between making this fast as i am getting super bored or getting another daily. Anyway i cleaned her this morning which reminded me to update this. [Image: 9071b14911a68242387536fd51672f15.jpg]

So here is a shiney picture
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mrs bash's car bashbarnard 13 2,749 03-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Iceman299