306 HDi with VNT15 from 1.9 TDi 81 Kw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 HDi with VNT15 from 1.9 TDi 81 Kw
(28-02-2017, 06:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: Darrensdyno...aka...The Heartbreaker.

Just to compare... At SaxonMotorsport I made 206bhp at the wheels. With many upgrades later... My bum dyno said it was waaaayyy better but I made a lot less on The Heartbreaker.

Was I upset...no... Well, not about the figures at Lobbland anyway. I know where I'll be going in future and its a land of walls and corn

and there is the difference between a commercial dyno and a proper tuners dyno..

the commercial one has a vested interest in keeping you happy, and in most cases that involves telling the guy in the standard corsa with a longlife exhaust and K+N that he made 30 more bhp
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I have bad news, i wont be doing the upgrade this year,got to save money for new injectors,cause they started to have ticking sound and sometimes the idle is not so smooth, expecially when cold (I mean not new,but probably from some less mileage HDi,the new ones are expensive as hell Big Grin ) and maybe do something with the clutch, because even now with boost upped to 1.3 bar,when i put the pedal to the floor between 1700- 2000 RPM,i can feel slipping.
Thanks given by: