Resolutions for 2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolutions for 2017
So as someone bought up last years resolutions thread to see if people have succeeded lets have your resolutions for 2017.

I've set myself 6! All are achievable and it's gonna be a whole load of fun achieving them Big Grin

I wrote them out so I can't avoid them.

Thanks given by:
Good luck with those Chris, I'm sure you'll do well!

I'm not going to make any proper ones as all I really want is to have a better year than 2016, it was a tough year for me with the new job causing me to become ill and end up back at my old job thankfully, then having some serious issues with my dad & illnesses I'm just glad to get the year out the way & pray to God 2017 goes easier on me.

I heard a saying last year which really got me & it's the one thing I'm determined to do as it hits home with me as everyone thinks I'm the always happy, love life sort of person..

"Be nice to everyone, you don't know what someone's going through"

So yeah, be nice to everyone & do more good deeds is mine
Thanks given by:
you should add

"attend a 306oc meet and dont get injured doing something like a f*cking bellend"
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
mine will be to follow Toms306 lead and spend less time here Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
when you buying a focus then?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2017, 11:54 PM)toseland Wrote: when you buying a focus then?

when i sell the Mondeo Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I do not 'do' resolutions LOL
But the diet started today,just cutting out the 'extras' like choc/bikkies/crisps should do it... my hydraulic pressure is a little high - it is boring getting old - but it is cheaper to cut down on eating than keep buying larger troosers  lmao
Thanks given by:
plan for the year, to get the caravan 'modded'.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Few things i would like to sort/achieve in 2017.

Pay off any money i owe (mostly work for parts i've had). Save more money as getting to the stage when i should be thinking about buying a house.

Have a proper sort out of car parts i've got (mostly 306 parts) and decide what i'm going to do with the cars i got.

Would like to take a trip to the nurburgring/euro trip but we will see how money is looking.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2017, 07:29 PM)Frosty Wrote: Have a proper sort out of car parts i've got (mostly 306 parts) and decide what i'm going to do with the cars i got.

If you manage that your a better man than me. I know I have a load I'll never use but it's worth f*ck all to sell and I can't bear to throw it even though I need the space.
Thanks given by:
Sell everything car parts related and finally sort the place out

Then the standard loose weight, save money, but house. That never happens Rofl
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2017, 12:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 07:29 PM)Frosty Wrote: Have a proper sort out of car parts i've got (mostly 306 parts) and decide what i'm going to do with the cars i got.

If you manage that your a better man than me. I know I have a load I'll never use but it's worth f*ck all to sell and I can't bear to throw it even though I need the space.

Yeah your probably right but im going to give it a good go this year.
Thanks given by:
Do more things that make me happy is a major one for me. I've had some dark times in 2016 so really want to banish those. So happy means more Xbox, more sci fi, more tasty desserts. So this is a win resolution.

Mine and my wife's joint 1 is the goal of saving enough to clear all our debt (besides mortgages o' course)
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolutions for 2016 Dum-Dum 36 4,961 02-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  New Years Resolutions for 2015 Dum-Dum 16 3,213 04-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Shiny
  New Years Resolutions 2013 Dum-Dum 61 16,953 03-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: sweeney1987