306oc Awards 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc Awards 2016
Hi all,

Winners have been announced and for all those who haven't made it to the christmas meet here are the winners.

PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2016
Ben_W

PETROL OF THE YEAR 2016
Damien Jefferies

DIESEL OF THE YEAR 2016
James "Piggy" Rewell

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2016
Tom Bash Barnard

BEST NON-306 OF THE YEAR 2016
Thomas Horton

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER 2016
Ruan Ellis

CRASH OF THE YEAR 2016
Procta

MOST PROGRESSED PROJECT AWARD 2016
Sam Rowell

Congratulations to all the winners. Awards will be posted next week! Please pm me your addresses.

[Image: IMG_20161206_113222_zpsyehaqtxj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20161206_113554_zpslchc154e.jpg]
Thanks given by: Puggy_mupps
Congratulations to all, some very well-deserved wins there. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: Puggy_mupps
Well done to all the winners, great stuff.
Thanks given by:
hurahh

amazing given the zx has mostly been braking stuff this year
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 05:15 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: hurahh

That is basically what it takes to be car/project of the year. Most broken shit issues overcome.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 05:15 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: hurahh

Yeah but you are still at it... thay deserves the kudos
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ta gang, its you guys *sniff* that get me through *sob* the difficult moments

excuse me I think I have some thing in my eye...
Thanks given by:
Sould say thanks for my award as well [emoji3] chuffed to pieces over it. Didnt think i helped that many people out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Wow guys, really don't know what to say.........!!

Honestly blown away by that. Thank you very very much.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 08:37 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Wow guys, really don't know what to say.........!!

On behalf of all the staff I think I can say it was a very easy decision Ben! You should be proud of what you've achieved/are achieving.
Thanks given by: Ben_w
(04-12-2016, 08:40 PM)1616six Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 08:37 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Wow guys, really don't know what to say.........!!

On behalf of all the staff I think I can say it was a very easy decision Ben! You should be proud of what you've achieved/are achieving.

Again, thank you. Suppose I best get my finger out and get some more done. Work and Christmas amongst others been taking up most of my time/money at the mo. Some fairly big things required to progress at the mo but hopefully in the new year.....
Thanks given by:
Can I be cheeky and ask for my two awards from 2014/2015 be found/sent too? Or at least found? lol

Thankyou for the other person who voted... I obviously voted for myself..... lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I think I may have been the only one on the forum to have a crash this year by the looks of it.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea where they are piggy. If anyone is going to have them it is Niall. I've asked but he doesn't know where they are. Take it up with him if you like but I can't act as a middleman on that. I'll post your 2016 one out if and when they arrive!
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 09:27 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I have no idea where they are piggy. If anyone is going to have them it is Niall. I've asked but he doesn't know where they are. Take it up with him if you like but I can't act as a middleman on that. I'll post your 2016 one out if and when they arrive!

Thanks man
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Congrats all!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 09:26 PM)procta Wrote: I think I may have been the only one on the forum to have a crash this year by the looks of it.

nope you weren't, it was just decided that your crash oozed unique style, panache, and that certain X-factor that can only be achieved by piling your vehicle into your own gaf! . . . . .  it was a tough break fella but we thought you'd appreciate it Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
and they have arrived! Original post updated. So they had been delivered to work on thursday but too early for the receptionist so someone else had signed for them and then run off with the parcel and only returned it to reception this morning. Seller also has only put the company name on the box not mine so the thief had to open the box to find out who it was actually for. the company also didnt send me any tracking details or confirmation of delivery so i never even knew they had been delivered. they did arrive quickly but not smoothly. Next time ill order them well in advance.
Thanks given by:
They look good buddy.
Thanks given by:
looking ace, great effort staff Big Grin

On the note of awards, today another copy of PFC mag landed for me to browse - thanks for my subscription last year, was a really cool prize
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2016, 08:54 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: looking ace, great effort staff Big Grin

On the note of awards, today another copy of PFC mag landed for me to browse - thanks for my subscription last year, was a really cool prize

I thought that was a good prize too when i talked them into giving it Free of charge Big Grin

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
nice awards and well done all
Thanks given by:
They look ace...thanks all
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Did these ever get sent?
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2016, 07:42 AM)Ben_w Wrote: Did these ever get sent?

Ive got them right in front of me. They are likely to get sent out end of next week. If youve ordered a calendar they will be going out with those.
Thanks given by:
Cheers Eeyore. Only asking as I think I've got post going missing...
Thanks given by:
Everyone should have received these by now. Apart from Procta who still hasnt given me his address!
Thanks given by:
Just to say a huge thankyou.

I haven't really thought much of it... But the medal arrived... Then my best mate was like, 'you should feel proud that you've got it'....

So thanks all Smile it has helped a bit after all the bad news I been facing recently Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Christmas Meet 2016 - 3/4 December - Leicester Eeyore 43 18,378 04-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Eeyore