Track: Snetterton 300 - Sunday 13th November

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track: Snetterton 300 - Sunday 13th November
Hi All,

£129 and a full day of track time! Ill be going with bates as a passenger. Seb Manthorpe, Carl chambers and Ryan the thetford 306 breaker will be out. Thats at least 4 306s and on the attending list there are a load of clios too. Should be a good one! 15 spaces left!

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackd...1&Itemid=1
Thanks given by:
probably cant afford to go if i can get up and come say hi though i will
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
its £5 for passengers which can be paid in cash on the day! ive got bates with me so im out of seats for getting there but if you can drive yourself then i can take you out!
Thanks given by:
1. Srowell + Bates as passenger
2. Carl Chambers
3. Ryan
4. Seb Manthorpe

Think there are 8 places left at present!
Thanks given by:
Not sure my zx will be back together in time, otherwise think I'd be up for this.

Cheap for a track day, weather dependant I guess

Dang its pretty close to me too, like hour n half away.
Thanks given by:
passengers can pay £5 on the day in cash to come out! if needed £10 helmet hire i think as well. Happy to take you out tom.
Thanks given by:
fully booked now! Lots of french metal entered. Should be good! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If I'm free on the day I'll pop down and watch for a bit, it's only 30 mins or so from me.
Thanks given by:
okay sounds good Big Grin if anyone wants to get some pics thatd be great Wink
Thanks given by:
[Image: 9EB9AA14-86CB-4EC8-86D7-47B84854621C_zpsyby0lkrh.jpg]

Been here for an hour & not seen any of you gays! Just parked up cars & no one around.

I'm now off x
Thanks given by:
Its lunch time so we are in the restaurant!
Thanks given by:

I saw you guys. Didnt realise anyone else was fone there. Met up witth adam and his 206 as well. My boy enjoyed it specially sams intermitent misfire

The track also looked very slippy, the bmws on the day were really really struggling to get power down out of the corners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
You saw me bash? Where was I? I waited ages to see if anyone came back to the cars lol.

We went up and sat in the car on the bend before the pits.. 2 306s span out in 2 laps (China with silver decals then the Diablo one)

I agree it looked like a very damp, greasy track.

I also saw Aaron reeve there who did my clutch, testing his r53 mini & clio
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2016, 04:40 PM)1616six Wrote: You saw me bash? Where was I? I waited ages to see if anyone came back to the cars lol.

We went up and sat in the car on the bend before the pits.. 2 306s span out in 2 laps (China with silver decals then the Diablo one)

I agree it looked like a very damp, greasy track.

I also saw Aaron reeve there who did my clutch, testing his r53 mini & clio

you were the only one i didnt see. then again ive never met you face to face i dont think so i wouldnt have recgonised you even if i did. we were one of the only couples there with a small kid walking around the pits.
Thanks given by:
Good day

Nice seeing you again tom

Well done Sam,track was very greasy,a lot red flags and some interesting driving standards.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Started the day at Sam's at 06:30 then off the the budget petrol station for 40 llitres of they finest lol 

Got there at 08:30 ish Sam's car seems to be better with more fuel in so we decided to keep it over half.

Track was greasy/wet so putting any type of power down though bents was a constant struggle.Someone even span it on the sighting lap !!! 
We even had sidewalls moment but let Sam tell you about that :lol

Few nasty off's and red flags meaning we didn't get that manylon laps in the am.After lunch the track had started to dry and by 2pm th majority of the circuit was.
We managed to get in a lot of laps getting quickly each time.

Think was about 3 45 we called it a day. 

Overall great day, car had small problems but nothing we couldn't deal with.And well done Sam,testing conditions you did bloody well.

Sorry for lack of photo.
Javelin post photo's on they site in a few days so I'm shure there be some on here filling up the thread.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snetterton 20th September 306gtiparts 1 2,027 14-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Show: PFC EXPO - Sunday 6th November 2016 Eeyore 27 8,424 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Show: Retro Kings @ Snetterton - Sunday 25th September Eeyore 11 4,038 19-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Last Post: 1616six