Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Double-stock HDi - On hold pending removal of thumb from arse
How can you leave the wipers like that? lol
Thanks given by: Stef205
In a bush. The resting place of a lot of 306s lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I knew that wasn't my old car being scrapped. I'd have literally cried!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 02:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: In a bush. The resting place of a lot of 306s lol

Haha so true! Have to wedge it in like that so i can get something on the drive behind it, too many cars and not enough parking. Sad Excited for my new driveway, ALL of the parking.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(08-01-2016, 07:24 AM)Poodle Wrote: Hahaha will have to get up earlier than that to hoodwink the nerds, John! Rofl
Mildly disturbing that so many people know your car so well

(09-01-2016, 01:32 PM)Poodle Wrote: How she stands at the moment:
is the intercooler off to the side to balance out the missing headlight. Weight distrobuion y0!
Thanks given by:
So the car is in it's new home and work will resume post haste. However, it will not be a quick fix and get it on the road. Lately i have built up rather a lot more experience with modifying and welding in particular, as such i have recognised my first attempt at installing the turbos as the dog shit that it is and decided to rip it all off. All the manifold bits, brackets and general turbo assembly will be rearranged and built up properly. I've also decided the gt17 is way too small, awkwardly shaped and in the wrong place - a replacement is already inbound. Basically i've decided my progress is too rapid for comfort and to calm my nerves have taken the project back about 6 months. lol

As ever, don't expect multiple or regular updates any time soon. I've just taken on a house needing windows, roofing work, kitchen, bathroom, garden, decorating throughout, etc, etc. Oh and it's got a bit of a damp issue. I also have to finish fixing up the estate and get the 106 pukka'd up for sale, so the fun car is rather low on the priority list right now.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Sad update Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 07:28 PM)Piggy Wrote: Sad update Sad

No Its a good update IMO.
I made the mistake of rushing bits on the GTi and ended up re doing a lot of it. Alex has clearly realised he can do better with bits of this so is starting again which will ultimately end up in being a more epic car. Its one step back for two steps forwards imo.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just sad that it has to be this way... I'm bored and want updates lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It is a shame but the reincarnation will be better. Much better.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
This and Darrens are the main things that keep the forum going, everyone constantly looking for updates that aren't coming.
Thanks given by:
best off doing it properly poodle, backing off and going back at it when your on a mental high, you will push on a lot further. But at least you know what works and what doesn't. and where you can improve. .
Just don't forget about it, or give up and sell on.
Thanks given by:
will check back in a year or two then :0
Thanks given by:
so seeing the how much thread made me think of this. hows it going
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ok poodle boy Tongue , have you started this thing up since its been sat?
Thanks given by:
Ah the ornamental 306 thread.
Thanks given by:
Think poodle needs to be renamed darren given the frequency of updates in here [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Hahaha no hasn't been started, hasn't really been worked on, all i've done is lengthen the list of things i want to do before it goes back on the road. Rofl

I have also decided that a house needing a rebuild isn't enough to keep me busy away from this, so have started a business for good measure! Er, yeah...

That said, there are now actually plans for the work to be done to the old girl and a vague idea of timescale. Budget is also a restriction for the time-being; between house, imminent wedding and new business i don't have any spare cash at all. Major house repairs need to be completed by mid-autumn, then the wedding is in February. I wouldn't hold your breath for anything before that, but afterwards... I won't make promises, but the chances of meaningful progress will increase massively after that.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yaahhh february

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
So it's not gonna see FCS or Pugfest 2017 either then.

2018 maybe?

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I got mine exact same mileage only I got mine for 680 as the rear tire needed changing ?
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival, but ive just read through all of this, sounds like great work was put into it! Sadly I cant see the couple of pictures you actually uploaded because of the forum lol
However, hopefully its congratulations on the wedding in February and hows the progress?

(16-08-2016, 05:21 PM)Poodle Wrote: but afterwards........the chances of meaningful progress will increase massively after that.

I will await the meaningful progress Smile
1st project- Red Peugeot 306 DTurbo 1998
2nd project- Silver BMW E38 1999- Sold
Daily- Black Mitsubishi L200 Series 5

https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/user/Hobo_Ash.html
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2017, 02:06 PM)Hobo Ash Wrote: Holy thread revival, but ive just read through all of this, sounds like great work was put into it! Sadly I cant see the couple of pictures you actually uploaded because of the forum lol
However, hopefully its congratulations on the wedding in February and hows the progress?

(16-08-2016, 05:21 PM)Poodle Wrote: but afterwards........the chances of meaningful progress will increase massively after that.

I will await the meaningful progress Smile

it's not the Forum it's Photobucket i'm afraid to say, can't share pics anymore without paying.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2017, 11:00 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: it's not the Forum it's Photobucket i'm afraid to say, can't share pics anymore without paying.

Ah my bad, I was thinking this sort of thing -
'Shiny new brake lines

[attachment=22358]
[attachment=22359]
[attachment=22360]'
was forum and not crapbucket. on a serious note the forum is great ThumbsUp Just need Poodle to turn up now....
1st project- Red Peugeot 306 DTurbo 1998
2nd project- Silver BMW E38 1999- Sold
Daily- Black Mitsubishi L200 Series 5

https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/user/Hobo_Ash.html
Thanks given by:
Hmmm you're doing something wrong lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Very little progress, as per. I bought some wheels for it as my 15s wouldn't fit over the new (to me) front brakes. I have started with mounting up the new small turbo, but the weather hasn't given me any breaks when I've had the opportunity to be doing it. I refuse to give up, but I think zx_volcane was pretty much on the money with his comment last summer. Blush

And for the record: most of the photos in this thread are forum uploads, very few of which work.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Pic!!!

Thanks to Fozzy who supplied a bonnet after I accidentally scrapped mine lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
accidentally scfrapped your bonnet? that is a classic poodle move if ever i heard of one lol

Any progress is progress though! keep it up Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Have just read through the last 2 pages of this thread and im interested lol keep updating poodle
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "stock" S16 project Jonny81191 44 12,225 14-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: procta