My 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306
I prob will not post too many pics of my 306 - its a bog standard 306 with peeling laquer and matching paint LOL
She looks better in the dark Rofl  so here is a pic I took last xmas up in the heilands !
I will post some more if I can find any in interesting locations ....

[Image: 66a89cb4-82f8-4d4a-b688-0123065e6f8d_zpsyjmnloxe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We joined the Edinburgh tourist sausage machine the other day for a boat trip on the Forth,under all 3 bridges and landing on Inchcolm Island !
We left from the old ferry ramp under the rail bridge...

[Image: 0af28a0a-414b-446f-b236-86e2f5445640_zpsujs2xrep.jpg]

View from the top of one of the old heavy gun emplacements on Inchcolm Island with our boat just leaving (picked us up 1.5 hrs later) and a nice view of the old Abbey...

[Image: DSCF0181_zpsddvvbktd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Some great pictures always wanted to go up that way.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks Sam
Yes some lovely country up here,especially the West Coast and Islands etc
Thanks given by:
Awesome, nice photos. I'm coming up your way later this month for a week holiday in & around Fort William. Hoping to explore quite a bit of Scotland in my 306!
Thanks given by:
If you haven't been up here before its worth doing some research on petrol stations - they can be a bit few and far between in certain areas, also many country stations only have standard diesel and unleaded when you can find them LOL.
Hope you have a great time Smile
Thanks given by:
Awesome photos mate I wish you very good milage from now on and not a single problem with "him"
Thanks given by:
Thanks Pingaz - next trip is a thrash down the M6 etc to the sunny south (or at least warmer rain Smile)
Thanks given by:
Outnabout in our 'other' car today (polo 1.4S)
We stopped for a coffee at the  Tomphubil Lime Kiln near Tummel Bridge/Aberfeldy and took this pic across the car looking towards Loch Kinardochy with the snowy mountans in the distance Smile

[Image: e224eaf9-9b48-4b63-b0b8-f01c25e92c5b_zpsgxv0jxin.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A different thread reminded me about one of my old vehicles Smile

A 'Q' plate Jago Jeep (1300cc ford x - flow) - plenty of ground clearance LOL

[Image: img004.jpg]

[Image: img005.jpg]
Thanks given by: