2017 New Car Tax Rates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 New Car Tax Rates
https://www.carwow.co.uk/news/ved-road-t...-0182-2060
Thanks given by:
So flat rate after the first year depending on price car was bought for
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Its basically flat £140 for anything we'll be able to afford after 2017. So people will finally stop buying dangerously shit-slow cars and diesels just because of free tax...
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2016, 09:41 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Its basically flat £140 for anything we'll be able to afford after 2017.  So people will finally stop buying rubbish cars just because of free tax...

EFA
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
they wont, they'll still buy them.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
They'll still buy shit cars... I mean look at half the stuff that was bought in the 90s before emissions tax started...

But they'll stop buying slow ones. People buying EcoBoost Fiestas for example, might as well all buy the 140ps version, they only buy the 100ps version for free tax now...
Thanks given by:
Work have just bought 3 new Octavias and one of the selling points was £30 road tax. This will go down well!
Thanks given by:
It'll still be 30, new tax is only on new cars from 17 plate onwards. They've bought at the right time. Wink
Thanks given by:
Or just buy 100ps tax free fiestas..then get them remapped lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Have to pay loads for the remap then stupid insurance increases...no thanks, rather just buy something decent to start with! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2016, 05:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Have to pay loads for the remap then stupid insurance increases...no thanks, rather just buy something decent to start with!  Tongue

What...like a dv6 focus?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2016, 10:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: They'll still buy shit cars...  I mean look at half the stuff that was bought in the 90s before emissions tax started...

But they'll stop buying slow ones.  People buying EcoBoost Fiestas for example, might as well all buy the 140ps version, they only buy the 100ps version for free tax now...

tom remember its a different ball came now compared to back then, compared to now. The government what to rob ever fucker even more now!  look at that bedroom tax, how fuckin daft is that! it wont be long before you be taxed on having a garage.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2016, 05:38 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 05:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Have to pay loads for the remap then stupid insurance increases...no thanks, rather just buy something decent to start with!  Tongue

What...like a dv6 focus?

Correct. The Focus was slow, I mapped it and am now paying the price. Did the same with the Golf and the HDi's. I never learn, why I can just buy something with the right engine to start with I have no idea. Sad (Well, probably because I'm too tight to pay more at the time tbf, but obviously works out more in the long run).

(05-03-2016, 01:51 AM)procta Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 10:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: They'll still buy shit cars...  I mean look at half the stuff that was bought in the 90s before emissions tax started...

But they'll stop buying slow ones.  People buying EcoBoost Fiestas for example, might as well all buy the 140ps version, they only buy the 100ps version for free tax now...

tom remember its a different ball came now compared to back then, compared to now. The government what to rob ever fucker even more now!  look at that bedroom tax, how fuckin daft is that! it wont be long before you be taxed on having a garage.

The government or whoever was in power has been robbing people in taxes for thousands of years, it's nothing new lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virgin Media Mates Rates offer cwspellowe 48 19,454 21-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Smiley69