2016 Calendar Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Calendar Thread
Good to see they are arriving! how the calendar is made really depends on what kind of quality photos we get from you guys. Try and get some arty shots this year with the calendar in mind as it really does help when i come to making them.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I have to agree there Sam, the calendar can only be as good as the pictures that are submitted. I for one wouldn't be too happy with a calendar full of sideways pictures, taken on potato cameras. I appreciate not everyone has a DSLR camera, but even a compact camera can often take better pictures than a phone. That's not to say that pics taken on phones are no good, there are some good lenses on phone cameras these days...but pixely shots of half a car just won't cut it. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah it does help when more people show interest getting the pics in for.
Thanks given by:
Got mine today thanks lads!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for delivering mine yesterday, this year's is brilliant. Last year's was a bit weak whatever the excuses, this is in a different league, cheers Sam!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I got mine yesterday, looks great!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2015, 07:31 AM)Poodle Wrote: Thanks for delivering mine yesterday, this year's is brilliant. Last year's was a bit weak whatever the excuses, this is in a different league, cheers Sam!

This is pretty much what i was trying to say, just worded a bit better by poodle Smile
Thanks given by:
Well then guys we all have exactly 11 months to go out and get the best and most amazing shots of our cars possible!! Make next years calender a perfect photo shoot of everyones car haha.
Thanks given by:
Next box of calendars has arrived today so i will get them sorted and posted over the next few days Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2015, 01:40 PM)Niall Wrote: Secondly, Who paid for 2 calendars under the name of Kathryn Whitby? Im not psychic so do need your address if you could send it to me please!

Still waiting to hear from who ever this is. I cant send them out till i've got your address!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Send to me mate xD
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Calendar 2019 - Photo Submission Thread Frosty 12 3,603 13-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2019 - Interest Thread Frosty 6 2,635 13-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2018 - Order Thread Eeyore 26 6,748 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset