Any meets near Newcastle?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any meets near Newcastle?
Just wondering if there's any meets up near Newcastle, large or small, not necessarily just 306's, maybes Peugeot or French something along those lines
Thanks given by:
As in the toon?
Thanks given by:
Wey aye
Thanks given by:
Not really there is a few of us about though
Thanks given by:
Id be up for a meet.
As said theres quite a few people on here, especially if you add in other forums.
Thanks given by:
I imagined there would be a few people on here from the north east, i've just never seen/heard of any meets. This really jumped to my attention when i seen a black 306 going through Whitley Bay this morning which caught my eye as it had been modified.
Thanks given by:
Not many from the North East post on here that often unfortunately.
But yeah there's quite a few 306's floating around the area still.
Im up for a local meet if anyone else is? Even if theres only a small few of us.
Thanks given by:
Might drive up, good excuse to drive over the moors Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Id be up for it!
Thanks given by:
Theres 3 already aha, anyone else?
Thanks given by:
Cum on guys
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 11:00 PM)fatlapit Wrote: Cum on guys

Not my thing
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
only just saw this thread! we used to do meets at dalton park, teeside park and team valley. Give me a shout if you lads want to have a north east meet. i can ask my pals from ashingtion if they fancy poping down to make the numbers up. They are diesel heads!
Thanks given by:
Id be up for a meet at team valley!!
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2015, 01:41 PM)Chris HDI Wrote: Id be up for a meet at team valley!!

we used to do meets on a sunday as it was more quite around there.
Thanks given by:
Aye giz a shout whenever
Thanks given by:
Are you lads up for a meet still or what? we could do Dalton park as that used to be a good one for .net at the time.
As we seemed to have the most cars turn up there at the time. Its got to be worth it for me to ask two pals from ashington to come down with the vags. ( one used to be an ex .net )
Thanks given by:
I'll come up if it's on a weekend as it well take me a couple of hours to drive up from Skipton
Thanks given by:
I would have but I don't have my 306 anymore. Got these two vehicles now, e36 318is and a VXR Corsa combo van ex Royal Mail    
Thanks given by:
Theres me
Eddy
And a lad called ben parmley from stanope

All with gti6 ish cars
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Chris HDI Wrote: I would have but I don't have my 306 anymore. Got these two vehicles now, e36 318is and a VXR Corsa combo van ex Royal Mail

Chris it doesn't matter what you own, One of the meets we had, I was asked if I would take the rover down. So I did, also one of the lads who I came mates with, his pal brought his seat down. Those two I kept in touch with since, even though now they are both vag boys. But who cares it can be a 306/ none 306 meet.
Thanks given by:
Any of you guys going to the meet at Scarborough in July then? Comes around every year i travel up from Liverpool fills the beach front
Thanks given by:
(20-05-2016, 08:57 PM)P-Courty Wrote: Any of you guys going to the meet at Scarborough in July then? Comes around every year i travel up from Liverpool fills the beach front

I wouldn't count on it, as we cannot even get a basic local meet sorted out.
Thanks given by:
ill do what ever me
Thanks given by:
I've started a thread over in the meets section with all details if your interested.
Thanks given by:
Resurrecting this old thread I made, any north east lads still kicking about fancy a meet up even if it's just a few people, 306 or not it doesn't matter
Thanks given by:
If there's enough people and the meet is close to the a1 I may pop up
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I'm up for it, I'm only 15 mins down the road
Thanks given by:
Was thinking team valley car park where the McDonald's is, just off the A1, unless anyone's got any other ideas?
Thanks given by:
Team valley/metro centre are the usual locations, Orta would you be up for this? Both just off the A1.
Thanks given by: