306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Ouch. That is all. - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ouch. That is all. (/showthread.php?tid=1000)

Ouch. That is all. - Connor - 20-01-2012

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Rippthrough - 20-01-2012

Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Connor - 20-01-2012

I know, I was just completely in disbelief :|

Re: Ouch. That is all. - mark_airey - 20-01-2012

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!

bet that hurt in the morning :o

Re: Ouch. That is all. - ginge191 - 20-01-2012

Rippthrough Wrote:Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.

he was moving his head himself previously and would also be in agony if anything was broken or damaged, nonetheless, worth keeping the helmet on if emergency services were to be called.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Flynn - 20-01-2012

Rippthrough Wrote:Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.
He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - 4WayDiablo - 20-01-2012

i like the way it says short version yet the video is over 3 mins long lmao
ust have been quite a hectic crash

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Connor - 20-01-2012

Flynn Wrote:
He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.

Oh shut the f*ck up, if you dont know that you shouldnt remove a crash helmet immediately after a crash, then please, if you are ever in that situation, leave the person the f*ck alone... What sort of car enthusiast do you call yourself for not knowing that, eh?

Re: Ouch. That is all. - mark_airey - 20-01-2012

Popcorn

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Flynn - 20-01-2012

Connor Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.

Oh shut the f*ck up, if you dont know that you shouldnt remove a crash helmet immediately after a crash, then please, if you are ever in that situation, leave the person the f*ck alone... What sort of car enthusiast do you call yourself for not knowing that, eh?

Taking advantage of the broken swear filter are we? :roll: Where did I say I didn't know that and what does Physiology have to do with cars? You really haven't thought your hasty insult through very well lmao

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Niall - 20-01-2012

Ooooh f*ck that for a laugh. He was a lucky bloke to be alive let alone conscious when he stopped rolling.

Liking the lack of swear filter btw. Means I can express my dislike for Flynn more.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - kingy - 20-01-2012

i dont beleive you wanted to do that now did you.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - procta - 20-01-2012

ya fucker thats a hell of a smash!!! just had to pray things turn out ok when that happends.

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Eeyore - 20-01-2012

itll buff out right?

Re: Ouch. That is all. - Ian - 21-01-2012

SRowell Wrote:itll buff out right?
Probably a 3 bottle of t-cut job. At least.