306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 09/09/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday September 9th, 2017

Supported by Forge Motorsport

From gripping non-stop track action to huge car club displays and some of the biggest names in the performance scene as trade support, the Forge Action Day is not to be missed! 

Track Action - All Day Track Action between 9am and 5pm
Drifting Demos - scheduled for: 12.45 and 3pm. 
Public Track Time - Join a 15 minute open public session or head out for a Mission Motorsport Passenger Ride
Car Club Displays - Over 1500 club cars on display
Show and Shine Competition
Forge Motorsport Exhibitor Village - In addition to the usual Action Day trade, the main show paddock will feature the Forge Exhibitor Mall
Trade Village

====================================================================

Ill organise a club stand if we can get at least 5 cars attending. Please add your name below...

I'll be heading over to this
Okay guys I need to be booking this soon. its the same as spring action day. Its £15 paypalled as a gift to payments@306oc.co.uk. That gets your car in and on stand and up to 3 people in the car!

Track time can be booked separately through the combe site.

Cut off date for booking 4th June!
1. Chopper5000 payment sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2. Eeyore
Ok ive booked one space for me so far. Ive found ther eis an additional £2.49 booking fee. Ill check this thread for new people on the list and when it gets to a decent number book in bulk. May have to put it up from £15 to cover the booking fee and any postage. Ill see what I can find out!
Ok so 4th June has passed, but is this day still happening as a club? Or as there isn't too much interest will people just go separately? Im interested either way Smile
Ill be going to the ea meet so wont be at this.

Stands will be allocated on the 12/13th. last entries will be on friday the 11th!

If you want to come please put £18.50 into payments@306oc.co.uk which covers your ticket, CC admin fee and postage from me to you.
I will also be at the EA meet now so won't be able to attend.
What's EA meet

(03-08-2017, 04:31 PM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: [ -> ]What's EA meet

East Anglia meet
Okay people. Last chance to get on club stand! Get your name down and send payment as in the original post!
Tickets have now arrived and will be posted shortly. We are in an area by the sound check building.
Just under a week to go. tickets are in the post and info is below!

[attachment=30584]

[attachment=30585]

[attachment=30586]
Thanks for the update. Looks a decent location for stand